Mhango is a Member of Writers’ Association for Newfoundland and Labrador (WANL) and the author of the following works:
- Africa Reunite or Perish. Langaa RPCIG, 2015. (Book pp478)
- Africa’s Best and Worst Presidents: How Neocolonialism and Imperialism Maintained Venal Rules in Africa. Langaa RPCIG, 2016. (Book 378 pp)
- Nyuma Ya Pazia. Langaa RPCIG, 2015 (Book 254pp).
- Saa ya Ukombozi
- Is it Global War on Terror or Global War over Terra Africana? How Imperial Powers Seek to Colonize Africa Militarily (forthcoming).
- Dependency: Africa Can Still Turn Things around for the Better (forthcoming).
- “Chapter Five Violence, Power, Politics and (Anti-) development in Africa.” Violence, Politics and Conflict Management in Africa: Envisioning Transformation, Peace and Unity in the Twenty-First Century (2016): 117.
- Chapter two in Mawere, Munyaradzi, and Tapuwa R. Mubaya, eds. Colonial Heritage, Memory and Sustainability in Africa: Challenges, Opportunities and Prospects. Langaa RPCIG, 2015.
- Chapter three in Mawere, Munyaradzi, and Ngonidzashe Marongwe, eds. Myths of Peace and Democracy? Towards Building Pillars of Hope, Unity and Transformation in Africa. Langaa RPCIG, 2016.
- Marongwe, Ngonidzashe, and Munyaradzi Mawere. “Chapter One Democracy, Violence and Peace in One House: The Dilemma of Post-colonial Africa.” Myths of Peace and Democracy? Towards Building Pillars of Hope, Unity and Transformation in Africa (2016): 1.
- Chapter two in Tandi, Costain, and Munyaradzi Mawere. “Chapter Nine Decolonising Africa’s Development: In Search of Development Alternative Paths.” Development Perspectives from the South: Troubling the Metrics of [Under-] development in Africa (2016): 221.
- Troubling the Myth of Africa’s [under-]development in Mawere, Munyaradzi, ed. Underdevelopment, Development and the Future of Africa. Langaa RPCIG, 2016.
- “Africa’s [Under-] development,” In: Mawere, M. 2016. Development Perspectives from the South: Troubling the Metrics of [Under-] development in Africa, Langaa RPCIG: Bamenda
- “Chapter Nine History, culture, religion and [under-] development in Africa.” Africa at the Crossroads: Theorising Fundamentalisms in the 21st Century (2017): 223.
UDSM, Winnipeg and Manitoba Universities